Become an Oregon Notary Public
Oregon Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Oregon is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become an Oregon notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
How to Become a Notary Public in OregonStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Notary Public in Oregon
1. Take an approved Notary Training Course. If you are a renewing Notary, you can skip this step.
2. Take the Oregon Notary Exam. The exam is based on material in the training course and the Oregon Notary Public Guide.
3.Complete the Oregon Notary Application. When you submit your application, a background check is performed automatically.
4. Receive your Oath of Office.
5. Take the Oath of Office before a Notary.
8. Send the completed Oath and $40 fee to:
Secretary of State Corporation Division
Attn: Notary Section
255 Capitol Street NE, Suite 151
Salem, OR 97310-1327
9. Receive your Certificate of Authorization and Oregon Notary Commission Certificate.
Congratulations! You are now an Oregon notary public!