Become an Oklahoma Notary Public
Oklahoma Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Oklahoma is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become an Oklahoma notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
Importance of Notary Training
As a notary public in the State of Oklahoma, you have unlimited financial liability on every document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Oklahoma Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws.
How to Become a Notary Public in OklahomaStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Notary Public in Oklahoma
1. Complete the Oklahoma Notary Public Application.
2. Send the completed application and $25 fee to:
Secretary of State
421 N.W.13th, Suite 210
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
3. Receive your Notary commission certificate, booklet and blank bond letter.
4. Purchase your Oklahoma Notary bond and Oklahoma Notary stamp.
5. File your Oath of Office, Loyalty Oath, and Notary bond with the Secretary of State within 60 days after the date your commission is issued.
Congratulations! You are now an Oklahoma notary public!